Sunday, May 6, 2007

It's SNOW-ing Love, Hugs and Kisses!

A note for Snow:
=====================
Dear Snow,

So glad to have you in my life!
=====================

I find great relief from my recent stressful life with just the simple gestures by Snow.
After a long day from work, I come home to see a little white cute furkid wagging her tail zealously.

When I fall asleep on the sofa out of exhaustion, there it comes, a little *kiss* on my face. Actually it is more like a lick full of saliva...dogs love you unconditionally. They always love you even when you have forgotten to feed them on time. They never judge you. They never criticise you that you are not good enough. They always understand you..or they always seemed to understand. And they never run out of love for you. For me, with Snow around, I never run out of her comforting hugs, love and kisses..even the foul smelling breath of hers does not bothers me...

dogs never remember to brush their teeth in the morning, but they always remember to lick you feet in the morning to wake you up, and they always remember to give you that morning kiss..full of saliva..again..

I guess throughout these few stressful days, Snow really made me feel alive. She has surprisingly grown very fast, from a little puppy that we adopted from the homeless dog shelter few months ago, she is now, a fully grown furkid. She has great shiny soft white hair despite not being a purebreed dog. She always put on a pleasant look on her face. I could almost see a smile!

Here's a photo of me and Snow that I found on the Puppy.com.my website. Can you spot me and Snow in the background??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually love their smelly smell =) dunno why though. weird huh?

snow said...

Hey Eric! Great to hear from you and beanie.

Yeah..their smell, kind of comforting in a special way...only dog lovers like us can comprehend and appreciate :)

Thanks for dropping by!